We are Heinzel Pöls
- leading manufacturer of ORION pulp
- high quality bleached STARKRAFT kraft paper
- bioenergy in the form of electricity and district heating
- Member of Heinzel Group
Heinzel Pöls, one of the biggest producers of elemental chlorine-free (ECF) bleached softwood sulphate pulp in Central and Eastern Europe, is based in the federal province of Styria in Austria. Two integrated paper machines produce bleached kraft paper.
Pöls pulp is mainly used to manufacture high-quality printing and writing paper, as well as for magazines, hygiene products, packaging and speciality papers. STARKRAFT kraft paper is mainly used in packaging and special papers. The bioenergy produced from the wood is fed into the public grid in the form of electricity and district heating.
Heinzel Pöls has established itself as an extremely successful international driving force for market and technological development. Thanks to our innovative strength and prudent resource management, we are optimistic that the sustainability concept of Heinzel Pöls will fulfill the economic and technological demands of the future.
- Our goal: finalize a CO2-neutral production
- Numerous investments for efficient asset utilization
- Use bioenergy in a sustainable manner
In addition to showing great commitment to our corporate social responsibility, environmental protection and the preservation of resources, considerable focus is also given to our employees. Being an attractive employer Heinzel Pöls offers many opportunities for personal development and fulfilment. After all, it requires teamwork to deliver the best results.
- Application orientated and consistent quality
- Remain globally competitive
- Delight our customers day by day with excellent service
Quality, environmental protection and occupational safety are, in combination with risk control, the pillars of our integrated management system and guarantee the company's success. Our staff value the corporate policies and strive to observe and apply them.