Trainee program of the Heinzel Group
In order to meet the continuously growing demand for qualified staff within the expanding Heinzel Group, our TRAINEE PROGRAM (max. duration 2 years) for prospective leaders, offers an attractive entrance into work life.
The Heinzel Group is joined under the roof of Heinzel Holding and with the industrial sites Zellstoff Pöls AG (Austria), Laakirchen Papier AG (Austria), Raubling Papier GmbH (Germany) and AS Estonian Cell (Estonia) is one of the largest, manufacturers of market pulp and magazine paper in Central and Eastern Europe. Since 2016 corrugated board base paper is also part of the product line.
The trade areas spans Heinzelsales, a worldwide active trading house for pulp, paper and cardboard as well as Europapier AG, the leading paper wholesaler in Central and Eastern Europe. Bunzl & Biach is the largest and most important waste paper dealer in Austria and a leading wholesaler in Central and Eastern Europe. The growth success of the corporate group is based on the fulfilment of highest customer standards to quality and efficiency.
- Training in various areas/departments (locally and abroad)
- Supervision through mentoring during education
- Coach for each business area / department
- Possible applications and improvement of language skills
- Internal and external management and communication training
- Integration into the corporate culture of the Heinzel Group
- Specialist knowledge in the paper and pulp industry
- Development opportunities of you hard and soft skills
- UNIVERSITY OR COLLEGE DEGREE
- Very good proficiency of the English language, further language skills are beneficial
- Very good computer knowledge (MS Office, SAP)
- Driver’s license. Willingness to learn and travel
- Interest to work in different sites and departments
- Creativity and self-initiative
- Ambitious communicative personality
- Good communication skills
- Multi-cultural interest and understanding
Age restriction: None. Max. 2 years professional experience after completion of studies.
APPLY NOW: If you would like to apply please send your convincing application documents (Application, CV with photo) as PDF to: email@example.com
Please fill in the online application form!